Massage Therapy during pregnancy is one of the most wonderful, restorative and relaxing things you can do for yourself. During this time of tremendous physical, mental, and emotional change, Massage Therapy has been shown to:
- Reduce tension
- Release joint pressure in wrists ankles and hips
- Relieve headaches
- Ease jaw pain
- Reduce swelling
- Promote relaxation
- Soothe breast tenderness
- Improve circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease stress
- Promote the elimination of waste
- Alleviate sciatic pain
This all natural, drug free form of healthcare can support and nourish you and your body during this very exciting yet unpredictable time of life.
We are able to offer Pregnancy Massage one of three way.
- Side lying, which is probably most similar to how a 5 month – full term pregnant woman would sleep.
- On a pregnancy table. Offered by Lindsay Jacob Scott (Please link to her bio)
- On a pregnancy pillow. Offered by Brittany Albin (Please link to her bio)
**A treatment offered on either the pregnancy table or pillow allows for expectant Mom to lie face down while receiving her massage.